Video, video and more video! This podcast wraps up our series on the most effective strategies for digital marketing today. And, no, it’s not the last one because it’s the lowest priority. In fact, video may very well indeed be the HIGHEST priority of all of the strategies we’ve covered in the past few weeks.
We do, however, take a very different approach to video in this podcast than most do. In fact, we basically ignore YouTube in this podcast and instead focus on an even HIGHER PRIORITY for video that you should be focusing on FIRST. Curious? Check it out…
Too many people dive into video for the wrong reasons and start trying to run before they know how to crawl. So that’s why we step back and first address this #1 most critical use of video in your business first. The truth is that it can be the key to building a better list, increasing your user engagement, increasing your trust and rapport with your list and dramatically increasing sales – all without ever even publishing a single video onto YouTube. Intrigued? Well check out the podcast for more…
Listen to this episode now
Listen, download or read – your choice…
In This Episode
- Our last in the series of our top marketing strategies for 2013
- We cover video from a very different angle – not YouTube marketing
- We cover the items that you should first focus on using video on your site before going to video marketing off your site
- We focus on what your business should be focus on TODAY
- We give you a list of areas that you should focus on with videos on your site
- We give you a 3 step blueprint for getting your “video house in order” for your business
- We discuss the benefits of video and why you should be using them on your site and your sales letters
- We help you identify all of the best pages and locations that you need to incorporate video to improve your business
- We discuss video sales letters – video only versus video and text below – which works better (generally)?
- We talk about how video doesn’t have to be hard, but it’s not trivial either…
- We talk about the need to properly script your videos
- We give you a short easy process for creating your scripts but still keeping them fun and candid
- We talk about whether you need to appear on the video or not
Our Pick the Brain Segment
To submit your question to Mike and Troy, go to AskMikeandTroy.com. That will tie into this “Pick the Brain” segment where you’ll be able to submit questions to us for possible inclusion on the podcast.
We can’t promise you that your question will be featured on our “Pick the Brain” segment, but you never know!
It all depends on YOU – so make sure an get involved and go to AskMikeandTroy.com and submit your questions that you’d like us to address!
In this Episode’s Pick the Brain Segment
- We answer which seo tool we recommend – SEO Moz, MajesticSEO, or AHrefs
We get this question several times a week, so it was definitely time to address it. Mike and I – surprise, surprise – each have a different opinion on this, so it’s an interesting segment – check it out!
Action Items from this Episode
- Dive into this very simple 3 step video marketing blueprint for your site
- Go out and follow all three steps in the next 30 days and make a huge improvement in your business
Resources Applicable to this Episode
- Our Insider’s Club
- Our new AskMikeandTroy.com resource
- Check out our new TMS Store – we’ve even got some cool new T-Shirts!
- Take a look at James Wedmore’s Video Sales Magic
- Also, check out the Video Traffic Academy