When it comes to starting a paid traffic campaign, nothing is more important than getting a solid start by doing quality research BEFORE you start spending money. WhatRunsWhere.com is just the tool to use and the co-creator, Max Teitelbaum joins us to discuss competitive analysis and much more.
You know we enjoy going straight to the source and that is exactly what this weeks episode is all about. WhatRunsWhere.com is widely recognized as one of the best competitive analysis and ad research tools available in the marketplace today and has been for quite some time. So who better to talk about it than it’s co-creator?
Enjoy the podcast!
Listen to this episode now
Listen, download or read – your choice…
In This Episode
- We talk about how analysis is such a key component of the entire traffic experience
- Max talks about his background with traffic buys and traffic arbitrage
- The whole reason behind the launch of WhatRunsWhere.com was to allow you to buy your traffic more intelligently
- Max tells a story about how he blew $5k on “uninformed” advertising
- We talk about how to select a great partner – it’s all in the name…
- Max talks about how the product started out as an internal tool for their own ad spends and just grew out of that into a commercial product
- BTW, WhatRunsWhere.com used to sell for $2k a month – so today’s pricing is a rock bottom bargain in comparison!
- Max gives us a “virtual tour” of WhatRunsWhere and gives some examples of how it can be used
- And much, much more…
Action Items from this Episode
- Get signed up for a $1 Trial of WhatRunsWhere.com and test it out for yourself. This product rocks and will easily pay for itself in all of the money it will save you in your advertising campaigns. Think of it as the “Magic 8 Ball” of paid traffic!
Resources Applicable to this Episode
- WhatRunsWhere.com – Checkout the best ad analysis software on the planet!
- Our Insider’s Club has more than 100 hours of marketing training around every topic you can imagine and costs less than you likely spend at Starbucks each month on top of that we just completed a series of training on paid traffic inside the Insider’s Club as well that will compliment this podcast perfectly!
- Goto AskMikeandTroy.com and ask us anything marketing related and we’ll replay personally to every question
- Check out our new TMS Store – we’ve even got some cool new T-Shirts!