This week we wrap up our three part mini-series with Gauher Chaudhry and cover PPV (pay per view) traffic. This is one of the most targetable forms of paid traffic you’ll find and has many advantages that other forms of paid traffic don’t. For example, the ability to put popup ads right over the top of your competitor’s websites – now THAT is targeted.
This is one of the best forms of paid traffic for many to start with because of how laser targeted it is and it is also Gauher’s “baby”. You see, Gauher actually invented the word PPV – it used to be called CPV traffic. But his PayPerView Formula training course became sooooo popular that it actually redefined the name of an entire marketplace and even vendors began renaming their usage of CPV for PPV. So yeah, Gauher knows PPV and you’re getting it straight from the top on this episode.
Gauher starts off explaining a little bit about PPV traffic and then jumps into a ton of tips on how to leverage this in your business – good stuff!
Enjoy the podcast!
Listen to this episode now
Listen, download or read – your choice…
In This Episode
- Both Gauher and Mike make fun of Troy for calling it CPV (the old name, it’s now called PPV)
- Mike talks with Gauher about where the name PPV came from (Hint: Gauher invented it)
- Gauher talks about where this traffic comes from and how adware works
- He then clarifies the difference between legitimate adware and undesirable spyware
- Gauher explains exactly what PPV traffic is and how to best use it
- And much, much more…
Action Items from this Episode
- Setup your account with MediaTraffic, TrafficVance or LeadImpact so you’ve got somewhere to start
- Setup a simple low-budget campaign targeting some of your competitors with a simple offer
- It’s all about “getting started” and refining your efforts as you go, but you won’t get any results until you get started!
Our Favorite Gauher Chaudhry Products (we use them all)
- PayPerView Formula – Read our Review
- PayPerClick Formula – Read our Review
- CPA Quantum – Read our Review
Resources Applicable to this Episode
- Our Insider’s Club has more than 100 hours of marketing training around every topic you can imagine and costs less than you likely spend at Starbucks each month on top of that we just completed a series of training on paid traffic inside the Insider’s Club as well that will compliment this podcast perfectly!
- Goto AskMikeandTroy.com and ask us anything marketing related and we’ll replay personally to every question
- Check out our new TMS Store – we’ve even got some cool new T-Shirts!
- Learn more about Gauher Chaudhry on our spotlight feature